portrait photographers sydney, product photographers sydney, architectural photographers sydney, large format photography
• Finalist: The Citygroup Private Bank Australian Photographic Portrait Prize 2004 (Archibald Photographic). One of only 37 selected for exhibition from 435 entrants.
• Renato D’Ettorre, Architect: Residence on seaboard at South Coogee.
• Brojon Demolition: Large-format aerials of site at Riverwood.
• Wood+Day Architects: Extensive building complex at Liverpool.
• OPRA Architects: Development site at Rookwood.
• Jahn Associates: Detail shots Bondi Junction; detail and setting of residence at Kutti Beach.
• OPRA Architects: Large-format photography of 13 exteriors plus 3 interiors of projects from Wallerawang to Nowra… Followed up with many on-going commissions to photograph subsequent projects as they reach completion.
• JPR Architects: Initially, large-format photography of shops and transit area design at Manly Wharf. This has been followed up with extensive on-going commissions photographing subsequent projects.
• Sterling Estates: On-going large-format coverage of City Quarter project at Camperdown.
• Interiors Australia: Initially extensive interior large-format work covering 3 major projects followed by on-going commissions as subsequent projects reach completion.
• Bonus+Associates: Interior and exterior of major project, Zenix at Erskineville.
• Studio Blue Architects: Colour and B&W coverage of exterior and interior residential.
• Andrew Scott Architects: Large-format in colour and B&W of new building interiors and exteriors; extensive coverage of heritage interiors.
• Quadrant Design: Large-format interior/exterior combination shots to client specifications of studio at Darlinghurst; and Bell Potter Securities reception at Grosvenor Place.
• Tiffany Developments: Large-format photography of architectural models.
• Ibiz Design: Large-format copy photography of presentation boards.
• HBO+EMTB: Medium-format coverage to strict client specifications of new Holsworthy Carpark.
• Quattro Design: Large-format exteriors and interiors of 3 major projects followed with on-going commissions as subsequent projects reach completion.
• Australian Design Awards: In-house medium-format photography to client specifications of 8 products for ADA 2002 Year Book.
• Turbomeca Australasia: Extensive photographic coverage in large and medium formats, to client specifications, of entire operation at Bankstown Airport involving 40 carefully planned views to include overall, specific detail and personnel.
• Berendsen Fluid Power: Medium and large formats involving 13 views under client direction of workshop overview, products, and processes with personnel involvement.